Senior Project Manager
This role is to take forward and develop a secure network facility and expand the capability to support other projects and bids. As a secure facility onsite working at least 4 days a week is required.
Agreement to undertake DV is essential.
Knowledge, skills and Personal Qualities Required
- Knowledge of IT project management essential
- Knowledge of ITIL highly desirable
- Demonstrable capability to International Project Management Association Level C.
- Two years experience leading successful delivery of projects or working in a P3 function.
- Experience of developing customer relationships and follow-on sales.
- Knowledge of the defence sector desirable.
- Experience in software, agile project delivery desirable.
- Bid experience desirable.
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with project customers, partners and suppliers.
- Operating in a safe and secure manner.
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
- Maintenance of forecasts (both financial and resource) for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work.
- Application of governance requirements (including life-cycle, project and independent reviews).
- Reporting progress on all accountabilities to the programme manager.
Excellent interpersonal skills