ERP Enterprise Architect
A ERP Enterprise Architect is required by a world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available as the company is expanding.
We are looking for an ERP Enterprise Architect to define and own the SAP/MS focused architecture roadmap aligned to business objectives.
- The ERP Enterprise Architect will own the alignment of business systems’ strategy and planning with the company’s business goals with strategic responsibility for the enterprise systems and services.
- You will Investigate, evaluate and propose the right mix of technologies to provide effective solution to business problems.
- The Successful ERP Enterprise Architect will be working with ambiguous information from various sources to provide solutions.
- You must have strong experience as an Enterprise Architect or Principal/Senior Solutions Architect.
- As an ERP Enterprise Architect, you will need strong ERP knowledge, ideally SAP ECC6/ SAP S/4 HANA or MS Dynamics.
- You should have strong experience of integrating systems from multiple vendors – primarily SaaS systems by SAP.
- The ERP Enterprise Architect should have experience of working across multiple business areas and countries with supplier management, customer and internal business areas.