Account Manager – IT Re -seller
“IT’S ABOUT WORKING HARD, WITH A SMILE ON OUR FACES.”
We are one of the fastest growing IT solution and services providers in the UK.
If you want to work for a rapidly expanding company with great career prospects, then you could be what we are looking for.
Make decisions that make an impact
You need to be the kind of person who cultivates professional relations with people inside and outside the organisation and making your own decisions about what work needs to be done and when. A strong sales ability, as well as numeracy, literacy and IT skills are important.
Previous experience demonstrating the above is essential as well as the ability to work on your own initiative, maintaining a calm, positive and flexible approach. We are looking for people with the ability to project a professional image of the organisation at all times to management and customers.
You will be a self-starter, motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to learn. You will have the ability to form good working relationships at all levels throughout the company, working closely with the Executive Management Team.
• Client retention and opening new business opportunities
• Executing strategic account development plans
• Explaining the My client value proposition to each client
• Building relationships with key technology partners
• Uncovering and understanding client needs and aligning products and solutions accordingly
• Achieving and exceeding GP based targets
• Managing and growing an accurate sales pipeline
• Ensuring the roles activity based KPI’s are achieved
• Updating system-based CRM with relevant end user data
• PC literate
• Previous experience using O365 and or office packages
• Experience using software-based systems
• Ability to calmly juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills – understand the sense of urgency
• Personal drive, initiative, teamwork, flexibility, communication
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Time management skills
• Team player and quick Learner
• Ability to efficiently multitask
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Administration skills