Lead Scrum Master
You will be a leader within an agile team that is responsible for a suite of software applications that provide crucial capability for our customer’s mission. You’ll act as a ‘servant leader’ to the team, helping them to work effectively to deliver maximum value to our customers.
- Drive the Agile execution of the project through “servant leadership” and collaboration with the Product Owner and development team;
- Work with the Product Owner and development team to ensure the backlog is continually refined and understood by the whole team;
- Guide and coach the Scrum team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers;
- Guide and coach the Scrum team and the development team on how to get the most out of self-organization;
- Create a culture of sustainable continuous improvement;
- Drive predictable delivery by ensuring impediments and blockers are addressed;
Build a trusting and safe environment within the team where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and making information visible;
- Support line managers with identifying training and development needs of employees as required.
- You must hold current government clearance
- Desire to work in a growing organization and be a thought leader and mentor
- Experience working as a Scrum Master in an Agile software development
- Desire to implement new ways of working and “out of the box” thinking
- Competent with running Agile ceremonies, e.g. stand- ups, retrospectives, reviews, task breakdown
- Ability to develop a high performing team.
- Experience of Agile Coaching or Qualifications including ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC or ICE-AC
- Holds relevant qualification for profession i.e. PSM I, CSM,
- SAFe certifications including SA, SSM. SASM RTE or SPC
- Experience or Knowledge of scaling approaches such as SAFe or LeSS