Senior Test Automation Engineer
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will play a key role in configuring and building automated test solutions for technically challenging and complex business critical systems. Own the creation of test documentation, scenarios and data. Ensuring they are thoroughly tested and fit for purpose through the application of both traditional and cutting edge testing techniques under an Agile way of working which creates a dynamism not usually found outside of start-ups.
We would expect you to have the following (whilst we appreciate you may not have knowledge/experience of all the technologies listed below we would expect that you have relevant experience in technologies similar to the ones listed below, or expertise in one and knowledge of others and possess transferable skills to these technologies):
- ISTQB Foundation/Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing
- Solid experience of the SDLC, agile methodologies/principles and dev-ops tools and techniques
- Experience of automated integration, system and non-functional testing
- Ability to translate both business and technical requirements into testable scenarios
Self-motivated and able to coach/mentor/inspire others in test best practice, focused on quality outcomes
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience of test management tools such as Atlassian suite, Test Rail,
- Experience of working with TDD, BDD or similar test frameworks
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration Technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo….
- Experience of functional and non-functional testing
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in authoring and reviewing comprehensive test documentation
- You will enjoy a growing career as we work collaboratively to innovate the world of cyber security.
Additional information for your consideration…
You must be able obtain and hold UK Government clearances
Opportunities exist across the UK to enhance your career progression