Senior Environmental Test Engineer
A Senior Environmental Test Engineer is required by a world-leading security and technology service provider.
An exciting opportunity to join a high performing team of multi-disciplinary technicians and engineers delivering critical test & evaluation of defence munitions through the application of vibration, shock, climatic & radiography test programs.
- The Senior Environmental Test Engineer will be testing various products to see their responsiveness through their life cycle.
- You will be supporting the Trials Team Leads in the management and development of the capability in the Environmental Test.
- As Senior Environmental Test Engineer, you will be working with a team, providing supervision, and training for other staff members.
- The Senior Environmental Test Engineer will have a proven track record in setting up and conducting environmental trials and test programmes.
- You should have a good understanding of Quality Assurance, standards, and internal auditing.
- It is not essential but desirable to have experience working with hazardous materials and the related safety guidelines.