Support Engineer (CI/CD)
A world leading security and technology service provider is seeking a Support Engineer to work on the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available as the company is expanding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Support Engineer to help shape, deliver, and maintain an essential part of modern and cutting-edge solution development.
The role is open to a range of Support Engineer’s with varying levels of skills and experience. There is the possibility to grow into a technical specialist and/or leadership role.
- As a Support Engineer, you will Co-develop CI/CD principles and processes with engineers and business areas.
- You will review and improve the CI/CD principles and processes.
- You will maintain CI/CD tools of the SDE Platform, working with the IT infrastructure team.
- The Support Engineer will develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline configurations.
- The Support Engineer should have experience of CI/CD Pipelines and DevOps;
- You should have experience using and administering the Atlassian suite;
- You must have experience with either AWS or Azure.